Week 8

I completed a simple demo and report of the game this week

I found some usable materials through the unity store. And I use it in my demo.

In the Demo, I made extensive use of buttons, through which I realized the function of page jump and pop-up window, and improved the interactivity of the game.

Mini game 1: Using timer script and object movement control script, the object movement is realized when the slider is operated, which represents the cat is eating. When the slider stops (the cat turns around), the object stops moving.

Mini game 2: Also using the slider method, Minigame 2 is judged successful when clicked in the specified area.

Mini game 3: This is a link game, only the same picture of the connection can be eliminated. Once the connection is wrong, the game is considered a failure.





评论

此博客中的热门博文

Part:Game export